My Gen Con Schedule

Gen Con 2015 rapidly approaches. I'm doing a few public-facing things this year, so if you're looking for me (for some reason), you can find me at the following space-time coordinates.

State of the Hat (SEM1583059)

Thursday, 10:00-11:00 AM
Embassy Suites : Ambassador I

I'm sitting on this panel with a bunch of other cooler folks who work for Evil Hat. I probably won't have much to say, but if you enjoyed Psychedemia, I'd love to hear about it.

Stealing Roswell (RPG1575240)

Thursday, 7:00-11:00 PM
Marriott : Marriott Blrm 4

This is my TimeWatch game of time-criminals trying to make off with the wreckage of the Roswell crash. It is currently sold out, but it's not uncommon for sold out games to have empty seats when it's time to start. If you're really interested, show up with generics.

Games on Demand (ZED1581420, et al.)

Friday, 10:00 PM - Saturday, 12:00 AM; Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM; Saturday, 4:00-6:00 PM
Marriott : Marriott Blrm 6

I'm offering a number of games at various times Friday and Saturday, including Psychedemia, Feng Shui 2, and my Wardens of Ouon setting for Fate Accelerated.


Comments

Popular Posts