Skip to main content

My Gen Con Schedule

Gen Con 2015 rapidly approaches. I'm doing a few public-facing things this year, so if you're looking for me (for some reason), you can find me at the following space-time coordinates.

State of the Hat (SEM1583059)

Thursday, 10:00-11:00 AM
Embassy Suites : Ambassador I

I'm sitting on this panel with a bunch of other cooler folks who work for Evil Hat. I probably won't have much to say, but if you enjoyed Psychedemia, I'd love to hear about it.

Stealing Roswell (RPG1575240)

Thursday, 7:00-11:00 PM
Marriott : Marriott Blrm 4

This is my TimeWatch game of time-criminals trying to make off with the wreckage of the Roswell crash. It is currently sold out, but it's not uncommon for sold out games to have empty seats when it's time to start. If you're really interested, show up with generics.

Games on Demand (ZED1581420, et al.)

Friday, 10:00 PM - Saturday, 12:00 AM; Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM; Saturday, 4:00-6:00 PM
Marriott : Marriott Blrm 6

I'm offering a number of games at various times Friday and Saturday, including Psychedemia, Feng Shui 2, and my Wardens of Ouon setting for Fate Accelerated.


Popular posts from this blog

Voting Is Live For The 2016 Ennie Awards

The 2016 Ennie Awards are now open for voting. Go to http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2016/ to vote for the great gaming products in two dozen categories.

While you’re there, I hope you’ll consider voting for It’s Element-ary! for Best Family Game. I’m up against some very worthy competition, and I’m honored just to be nominated. But who knows what could happen, right?

Dungeon Crate, May 2016

For my birthday last month, my friends got me a subscription to DungeonCrate.  This service is the RPG-focused entry in the current "crate" craze, where you pay a subscription fee and a box of themed stuff is sent to your home monthly, quarterly, or whatever. Well, my first crate arrived today, and I thought I'd go through it here on the blog.





Let's Make a Character: Atomic Robo

I forgot to post this last Friday, but I had my third episode of Let's Make a Character. I made an Action Scientist (light on the Action) for the Atomic Robo RPG (powered by Fate Core). Check it out!