Space Patrol: Lt. Commander Lakshmi Undatu
Lt. Commander Lakshmi Undatu
200 pointsLt. Commander Undatu is an attractive woman of medium height. Her features mix Indian and East African traits, including dark skin and straight black hair which she wears in a regulation bun while on duty. Undatu always sports an easy, friendly smile, and she has an air of approachability that makes most people instinctively like and trust her. In a crisis, though, the smile falls away and Undatu takes charge immediately, setting others to their necessary tasks.
Her natural command ability and rapport with her fellow Patrolman has earned her promotions and a number of commendations. At the relatively young age of 31, she has been granted command of her own Patrol ship, SPS-2997 Kiran Bedi.
ST 10 ; DX 11 ; IQ 13 ; HT 11 .
Damage 1d-2/1d; BL 20 lbs.; HP 10 ; Per 14 ; Will 15 ; FP 11 .
Basic Speed 5.50 ; Basic Move 5 .
5’6”, 121 lbs.
Social BackgroundTL: 11 .
CF: Federation (Native) .
Languages: Federation Standard (Native) .
AdvantagesAppearance (Attractive) ; Born War-Leader 1 ; Charisma 1 ; Empathy ; Legal Enforcement Powers ; Luck ; Patrol Rank 4 ; Reputation +2 (Patrol commendations; Large group; All the time) .
Perks: Honest Face .
DisadvantagesCode of Honor (Patrol) [-5]; Duty (to the Space Patrol; 15 or less) [-15]; Gregarious [-10]; Honesty (12) [-10]; Pacifism (Reluctant Killer) [-5]; Sense of Duty (Crew) [-5].
SkillsAdministration-13 (IQ+0) ; Area Knowledge (Federal Space)-13 (IQ+0) ; Astronomy/TL11-11 (IQ-2) ; Beam Weapons/TL11 (Pistol)-12 (DX+1) ; Computer Operation/TL11-13 (IQ+0) ; Criminology/TL11-13 (IQ+0) ; Detect Lies-16‡ (Per+2) ; Diplomacy-14 (IQ+1) ; Fast-Talk-12 (IQ-1) ; First Aid/TL11-13 (IQ+0) ; Forensics/TL11-12 (IQ-1) ; Free Fall-12 (DX+1) ; Gesture-13 (IQ+0) ; Intelligence Analysis/TL11-13* (IQ+0) ; Karate-10 (DX-1) ; Law (Space)-13 (IQ+0) ; Leadership-15*† (IQ+2) ; Navigation/TL11 (Space)-13 (IQ+0) ; Piloting/TL11 (High-Performance Spacecraft)-10 (DX-1) ; Psychology-12 (IQ-1) ; Public Speaking-14† (IQ+1) ; Savoir-Faire (Police)-14 (IQ+1) ; Shiphandling/TL11 (Spaceship)-13 (IQ+0) ; Spacer/TL11-13 (IQ+0) ; Stealth-11 (DX+0) ; Tactics-13* (IQ+0) ; Vacc Suit/TL11-12 (DX+1) ; Wrestling-10 (DX-1) .
* Includes +1 from Born War-Leader.
† Includes +1 from Charisma.
‡ Includes +3 from Empathy.
- Standard Uniform [Body]. DR 3* vs. corr, cr, and tox; DR 15* vs. all other types. With gloves, hood helmet, and air tank, provides life support for up to six weeks. 5 lbs., 2C/6 wk.
- Omniblaster [Belt]. Stun—HT-3(3) aff. Kill—3d(5) burn sur, HUD and multispectral laser sight gives +1 skill out to 300 yards. 1.6 lbs., C/40 shots.
- Multiscanner [Belt]. Multiple scanning modes, including imaging, search, scan, bioscan, and radscanner. 1.73 lbs., 2B/6 hr.
- Hyperspectral Contact Lenses [Eyes]. Gives +3 to Vision, Tracking, and rolls to spot hidden clues or objects with Forensics, Observation, or Search skill.
- Communicator [Neck]. Range 5 miles (can be read by ship up to 500 miles away). 0.05 lbs., 2A/10 hr.
- Software (running on listed gear)
- Visual enhancement program [Uniform]. Gives +1 to Vision.
- TacNet [Uniform]. Gives +2 Tactics if all members of unit are in communication.
- Target Tracking [Uniform]. In conjunction with contact lenses, tracks up to 1,000 targets visible to hyperspectral optics. Gives size, signal strength, bearing, vectors, etc., on moving map display.
- Software tools [Multiscanner]. Gives +2 to any science skill (IQ-based /TL skill). Multiscanner can run two at a time, downloaded from full catalog on ship.