Happy Anniversary, GURPS Fourth Edition!

This past Tuesday, August 19, marked the 10th anniversary of the release of GURPS Basic Set, Fourth Edition. I remember the lead-up to its launch, with preview articles appearing every week in Pyramid Magazine. I remember getting my first copy of the Basic Set and flipping through it looking at all the new rules. I remember almost immediately discovering pages falling out of my copy of Characters and SJGames replacing it with no questions asked.

To celebrate the anniversary, Steve Jackson Games is holding a promotion on their web store, Warehouse 23. All GURPS products published by SJ Games are 23% off until noon CDT on August 27. What would I recommend?

There's plenty more great GURPS material available. Steve Jackson Games has put out so much amazing stuff for this game in the last 10 years, and all of it is available for immediate download in attractive and fully-bookmarked PDF.

Comments

Popular Posts