What Did I Accomplish In February?

This month, I continued my effort to produce daily content here on One Yard Hex as well as on www.nothingventuredgames.com. Unfortunately, I missed my goal twice in February, but I still exceeded my word count goals for the month.

I maintained my goal of  100 words for posts here on this blog. To date, I am averaging about 286 words per post. Over on www.nothingventuredgames.com, my goal was still 500 words per Fragments post, and those are averaging 555 words each. In total, I planned to write 3,900 words this month, and I ended up writing ~6,900 words.

In total, I produced:
14 blog posts here on One Yard Hex, including
4 GURPS posts,
1 GUMSHOE post,
1 Fate post, and
8 posts on other topics; and
4 Fragments posts and one news post on www.nothingventuredgames.com (with another news post scheduled for tomorrow, the 28th).

I also streamed 3 video Fallout 4 game sessions on Twitch, and those are all archived at my YouTube page. (The most recent was split into two videos due to a game crash in the middled of the session.)

I was trying to switch my posts from a morning schedule to an evening schedule this month. Unfortunately, I found that doing that made it very easy for me to put off writing the post and then missing it altogether on a couple of occasions. In March, I plan to go back to morning posts to try and stave off procrastination. If you enjoy what I'm doing, consider becoming a patron at Patreon!

Comments

Popular Posts