What Did I Accomplish in May

This past month, I continued my effort to produce daily content here on One Yard Hex as well as weekly Fragments on www.nothingventuredgames.com. As with April, May was a failure. The problems that kept me from performing last month continued.

I missed six daily blog posts on One Yard Hex. Once again, the saving grace for my word count goal came in the form of GURPS character stat blocks.

I produced zero installments of Fragments in May. I tried to come up with a plan to get this rolling again, but I just didn't manage it.

In total, I produced:
  • 13 blog posts here on One Yard Hex, including
    • 7 GURPS posts,
    • 1 Wild Talents post, and
    • 1 Werewolf: The Apocalypse post.
I streamed 5 Fallout 4 game sessions on Twitch. They are archived at my YouTube page.

I would like to point you to a couple posts I did this month on other sites. I was a guest writer on Brie Sheldon's blog Thoughty, talking about my experience running Shadowrun Anarchy. And at the Gamerati, I wrote a character for their series of Fate world seeds, Regan of Szika.

I see the numbers for my blog, and I understand that very few people are reading. I average just over 20 page views a day — for the entire blog. The average session lasts less than a minute. I know that I need to change up and improve the content if I want anyone to read and value it, but  right now I don't really know how to do that.


Comments

Popular Posts