What Am I Doing On YouTube and Twitch?

For a while now, I've been streaming content to Twitch and archiving those streams on YouTube. Lately, that's meant a lot of video game streaming, because my XBOX One lets me stream to Twitch right from my game.

Right now, I'm playing through Fallout 4 with a focus on building settlements and crafting. I also have been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition, and I should start going back to that again soon. You can check out the playlists for those two below.



Before I started those, I did a few streams of Paul Plays Old Games. In particular, I was playing through Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, but I think those videos had some technical difficulties. I'm planning to restart PPOG with a run of The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past soon, so stay tuned.


On the tabletop side of things, I have a series called Let's Make a Character, where I took polls about what system, type of character, etc., and then made a character from the book live on my stream. I also did a few impromptu episodes without community feedback, and I called those Let's Make a Character On a Whim.


That's what I have available at the moment, but I have plans for more stuff, including pre-recorded videos going straight to YouTube. Keep an eye out for that, and subscribe on YouTube or follow me on Twitch if you want to be notified of when my new stuff goes up.

If you like this content, consider pledging to my Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/PaulStefko.

Comments

Popular Posts