Skip to main content

Fragments Volume 1, #1 Released

In January, I produced five Fragments posts on www.nothingventuredgames.com presenting material for your 5e fantasy campaign:

  • The swamp dryad, a slightly creepier variant of the archetypal forest spirit; 
  • Arith, an elf warlock devoted to the spirits of her ancestors; 
  • a pair of immortal spirit serpents who guard a secluded lake; 
  • Dance of Rebirth, a short adventure for 3rd level characters; 
  • and Kechakala, a chain devil anti-paladin who serves the Iron General.

Now, these posts have been collected into an illustrated PDF available on DriveThruRPG. For $2.99, you can get this 15-page PDF, fully bookmarked and layered for easier printing.




Popular posts from this blog

Voting Is Live For The 2016 Ennie Awards

The 2016 Ennie Awards are now open for voting. Go to http://www.ennie-awards.com/vote/2016/ to vote for the great gaming products in two dozen categories.

While you’re there, I hope you’ll consider voting for It’s Element-ary! for Best Family Game. I’m up against some very worthy competition, and I’m honored just to be nominated. But who knows what could happen, right?

Dungeon Crate, May 2016

For my birthday last month, my friends got me a subscription to DungeonCrate.  This service is the RPG-focused entry in the current "crate" craze, where you pay a subscription fee and a box of themed stuff is sent to your home monthly, quarterly, or whatever. Well, my first crate arrived today, and I thought I'd go through it here on the blog.





Let's Make a Character: Atomic Robo

I forgot to post this last Friday, but I had my third episode of Let's Make a Character. I made an Action Scientist (light on the Action) for the Atomic Robo RPG (powered by Fate Core). Check it out!